07 May 2014

Vintage Invitation Cards

My little sister is expecting a Baby Girl. I'm gonna be her Godmother, so excited. We were searching for invitations for the baby shower ready to print and didn't find them. Since the theme will be vintage and flowers, here what I decided to make. I found a vintage floral wallpaper on internet and mixed up with a vintage frame on Photoshop. I wrote the text on it. If you don't have Photoshop, you can also use a website photo editor like Pic Monkey. You can mix some layers, text and effects on it, It's so cool.
For the envelopes I found a 5x7 envelope template and filled up with the same vintage floral wallpaper. You can print it as it on texturized, colored or scrap book sheets.
I printed on antique pink sheets. Two size of thick. Cards are ticker than envelopes.
Cut the cards and envelopes with a cutter and a clear ruler. Assemble the envelopes with glue stick. Put the card inside.
I decorated with a ribbon bow and paper flower. You can also use lace or pearl strings. The hot glue is better for this. Close the envelope with a piece of clear tape and Voila! Is Ready!
Here the templates if you want to do the same:
Save them at your computer, add the text on Pic Monkey and Print!

0 comments:

Post a Comment